1. Log in or Sign up on Bybit.
2. Go to “Buy Crypto” / “Fiat Gateway”.
3. Pick your preferred fiat currency (USD, AUD, EUR, CAD etc.), enter the fiat amount, and click “Buy now”.
4. Choose Banxa as your preferred option and click “Buy”.
5. You will be taken to Banxa’s site to review your order and pick your payment method. Click “Create order”.
- For SEPA Bank Transfer, Sofort, and iDEAL – the bank account has to be in your name (i.e. the name of the person creating the order has to be the same as the name on the bank account). SEPA payments are available in Europe and may take 1-2 business days to clear. Receipt is required. Sofort payments also take 1-2 business days. iDEAL payments are instant.
- For Visa/Mastercard – the card needs to be your personal (not business) card and has to be in your name. Payments with Visa/Mastercard are processed instantly. However, the transaction will be put through as a pre-authorisation only, to hold the order. Only when the order is fulfilled will the actual payment amount be taken.
6. In the next step, if you are purchasing for the first time from us through Bybit, you will need to verify your ID. Follow the instructions.
Note: Please note that creating the order does not necessarily mean you have passed verification. The process is happening in the background, and if you do pass it, your order will be fulfilled. If you do not, it will most likely be cancelled and refunded.
7. After submitting the documents for verification purposes, you will enter your payment details. In the video above, the process for paying with your credit/debit card is shown. Please make sure you are using your personal card (a card that is in your name), or a bank account in your name.
8. After the payment, you will be shown your order status. You have the option to return to Bybit.
9. Keep an eye on your inbox. You will get notification emails from us (when the payment is received, when the transfer started, when the order is fulfilled etc.). In one of the emails (when the transfer starts), you will also get an option to check your transaction status on the blockchain network. You will also get a link to check how your order is progressing. When your order is fulfilled, i.e. the transfer completed and the transaction verified on the blockchain network, your coins will be visible in your Bybit account/wallet.
Note: The fact that the transfer started does not necessarily mean it is confirmed on the blockchain right away (this sometimes takes time and depends on the network speed). Even though it usually takes 4 hours at most, please be patient.